Contact information provided by visitors, such as name and email address, is used only to provide visitors with information about the agency and to communicate directly with visitor about Signature HealthCARE, LLC and its affiliates. Â We will not solicit personal information from you as you tour our site, though you may provide that information voluntarily. Â If you do elect to provide personal information to us, in no case will we sell, license, or transmit that information outside of Signature HealthCARE, LLC and its affiliates for any reason, unless you authorize us to do so. Â At times, we may request personal information from you in order to deliver requested materials to you, and respond to your questions, and we will use your information for those purposes only.
Information on this web site may be changed or updated without notice. Â Therefore, information contained on this site may be out of date at any given time. Â Consult the appropriate professional advisor for more complete and up-to-the-minute information.
Any links to other web sites are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of these sites. Â The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for the content of their own sites.
If you communicate with us by e-mail, please remember that Internet e-mail is not secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential messages unless they are adequately encrypted.
As required under HIPAA legislation, the following is provided to any current or potential resident of a Signature HealthCARE, LLC affiliated community. THE FOLLOWING NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED, AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
- Your confidential healthcare information may be released to your insurance provider for the purpose of the organization receiving payment for providing you with needed healthcare services.
- Your confidential healthcare information may be released to public or law enforcement officials in the event of an investigation in which you are a victim of abuse, a crime or domestic violence.
- Your confidential healthcare information may be released to other healthcare providers in the event you need emergency care.
- Your confidential healthcare information may be released to a public health organization or federal organization in the event of a communicable disease or to report a defective device or untoward event to a biological product (food or medication).
- Your confidential healthcare information may not be released for any other purpose than that which is identified in this notice.
- Your confidential healthcare information may be released only after receiving written authorization from you.
- You may revoke your permission to release confidential healthcare information at any time.
- You may be contacted by the organization to remind you of any appointments, healthcare treatment options or other health services that may be of interest to you.
- You may be contacted by the organization for the purposes of raising funds to support the organizationâ€™s operations.
- You have the right to restrict the use of your confidential healthcare information. However, the organization may choose to refuse your restriction if it is in conflict of providing you with quality healthcare or in the event of an emergency situation. You have the right to receive confidential communication about your health status.
- You have the right to review and photocopy any/all portions of your healthcare information.
- You have the right to make changes to your healthcare information.
- You have the right to know who has accessed your confidential healthcare information and for what purpose.
- You have the right to possess a copy of this Privacy Notice upon request. This copy can be in the form of an electronic transmission or on paper.
- The organization is required by law to protect the privacy of its patients. It will keep confidential any and all patient healthcare information and will provide patients with a list of duties or practices that protect confidential healthcare information.
- The organization will notify you if the privacy of your â€œunsecuredâ€ health information is breached. (unsecured protected health information is protected health information that is not secured through the use of a technology or methodology specified by the Secretary in guidance, and requires the Secretary to issue such guidance no later than 60 days after enactment and to specify within the technologies and methodologies that render protected health information unusable, unreadable, or indecipherable to unauthorized individuals.
- The organization will abide by the terms of this notice. The organization reserves the right to make changes to this notice and continue to maintain the confidentiality of all healthcare information. Patients will receive a mailed copy of any changes to this notice within 60 days of making the changes.
- You have the right to complain to the organization if you believe your rights to privacy have been violated. If you feel your privacy rights have been violated, please contact in person or mail your complaint to the administrator of your facility.